EyeOs 1.X - A.K.A Oneye for Joomla 2.5

Problems, questions about the eyeOs plugin? Let's discuss about it, here!

EyeOs 1.X - A.K.A Oneye for Joomla 2.5

Postby fasenderos » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:28 am

Hi to all the forum.
First of all, thanks for the great work you are doing.

As you know, the EyeOs project has been splitted into EyeOs 2.X and Oneye....
Oneye 0.8 is the legal continuation of eyeos 1.9... :D
The hundreds applications developed by the community for eyeOS 1.X no longer work on eyeOS 2.X, but still work on Oneye 0.8. :(

Morover EyeOs 2.X has been splitted into 2 versions: 1) Commercial, 2) Open Source...the Open Source version has very few functions, and all major desktop features are available only into the Commercial version. :evil:

For these reason I suggest you to revamp your plugin for Oneye too.. :D

Furthermore I have adapted your plugin for Joomla! 2.5 and if you want I can share it here.... ;)
Why don't you extend the features of this plugin, including also the functions onUserLogin and onUserLogut?
I hope you take seriously the idea of ​​improving this great plugin.

Thanks in advance,
Andrea
fasenderos

Re: EyeOs 1.X - A.K.A Oneye for Joomla 2.5

Postby daliose » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 am

Hello Andrea,
thank you for your post.
Because there wasn't really that many user, who were interest in our Joomla extension, we decided to not develop this project anymore.
If you have adapted our extension to Joomla 2.5, sure we would be glad to offer it on this page, too.
Just send it to me via mail and I will add it.

If you are interest in adding more feature into this extension, nor write a version for latest eyeOS/Oneye, let's discuss about it.

Maik
daliose
Site Admin

Re: EyeOs 1.X - A.K.A Oneye for Joomla 2.5

Postby fasenderos » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Just send it to me via mail and I will add it.

What's your email?

If you are interest in adding more feature into this extension, nor write a version for latest eyeOS/Oneye, let's discuss about it.

I'm interest on adding the OnUserLogin and OnUserLogout functions (user that logged in/out Joomla is automatically logged in/out Oneye)...but I have no idea on how to do that...

Thanks
fasenderos

EyeOs 1 X A K A Oneye for Joomla 2 5

Postby xbong » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:13 am

I tried this CMS before one month,but i felt very awkward working with it. Its really not that easy for everyone to work with it..
I can work perfectly with Blogger and Wordpress also,but i always get stuck in Joomla. So how do you rate it??
xbong

Return to eyeOS plugin